Measures against coronavirus
In the Netherlands the approach concerning the coronavirus is aimed at keeping the coronavirus under control as much as possible. Staying 1.5 metres apart remains the norm and there are general rules that apply for indoors and outdoors. Therefore, we try to minimize the contact moments on location. Almost all assessments and meetings with clients and colleagues take place online.
LTP follows the recommendations of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment): https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2020/08/06/regaining-control-over-coronavirus-with-local-measures
Measures and protocol assessments LTP:
- Our aim is to have all assessments take place remotely. The program is equal to an assessment taking place on location at LTP. Prior to the assessment, candidates will receive a link to access the assessment via Microsoft Teams, including instructions.
- In some cases, the assessment still takes place at LTP. Candidates will only be given access if they do not show any signs of illness. When in doubt, we ask candidates to stay at home. The assessment will then take place remotely.
- Candidates are given their own room to complete the assessment. The interview and role play are either conducted at an appropriate distance or through Microsoft Teams. The rooms are thoroughly cleaned several times a day (door handle, keyboard, etc.).
We request employees and visitors to follow certain basic rules:
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Work from home if possible.
- Avoid busy places and travel outside peak hours if possible.