Selective Development Assessment
Suitability advice and a statement about the candidate’s current development potential. The report clearly states whether and how an employee can develop further.
A suitable programme is put together, depending on the development requirement and the weight of the function. Components include personality questionnaires, capacity tests, interviews with psychologists, role-playing and/or business games. The learning character of the selecting development assessment is underlined by continuous feedback on the day.
The assessment report contains personal advice on the suitability of the candidate, development points and how these should be best approached, including:
- Competence scores with an explanation
- Insight into personality, level of intelligence and motivation
- Summary of strengths and weaknesses
- Insight into the VQ: Ability to change
- Development tips for potential qualities
- Advice on how the participant can best develop the potential qualities