We are looking for an energetic developer to build a state-of-the-art assessment platform designed to help people, teams, and organisations flourish. We are developing the SAAS platform in close collaboration with the LTP Business Psychologists and our customers. We practice continuous delivery in a fully Agile environment.
All of our colleagues are different, from role and age to background, personality, and plans for the future. All those differences help create a wonderful workplace that’s built on trust, where you’re challenged and where you can learn. So whoever you are, you are welcome!
- Working independently on our assessment platform, which was specifically developed for our customers.
- Working closely with the development team, product owner, and UX designer for the assessment platform.
- Writing reusable frontend components in ES6 using React.
- Translating designs to responsive web pages or components.
- An open-minded team player who can work in a flexible, agile way
- Eagerness to learn, willingness to improve
- Working towards quality and beauty in code
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns and the ability to apply them in practice
- Experience with version control (we use Git)
- Experience with React or similar FE framework
- Experience writing responsive HTML and CSS (SASS)
- Experience using task runners and bundlers (Yarn, NPM, Webpack)
- Experience with React Native or NodeJS
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, Docker
- You’ll be joining an exciting team whose values are: teamwork, learning, sharing knowledge, and quality. A safe, positive work culture is important to us.
- At LTP, your professional and personal development is a top priority. You’ll be given an individual budget for training and books. We also collaborate in a way that allows us to actively learn from each other.
- We challenge our developers to get involved in more than just the code.
- We offer Personal Development Coaching if you’re interested in developing your soft skills.
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Good equipment and the ability to work from home a few days a week.
LTP is an innovative HR consultancy and market leader in assessment. Our roots are in the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Our (online) assessments and experienced business psychologists provide impactful psychological insights! We’ve been advising organisations on HR issues for 90+ years. Our purpose: to make people, teams, and organisations future proof. LTP employs over 120 people, spread across four locations in the Netherlands. Our head office is in Amstelveen.
For more information, please contact Ellen de Groot, Digital Director: E.deGroot@ltp.nl or 020 – 30 50 400.
An (online) assessment is part of the application process. This opening is not available for agency recruitment.