We are looking for an energetic and proactive lead developer who enjoys building a state-of-the-art platform which mission is to stimulate people, teams and organisations to flourish and reach their ambitions. We are developing the SAAS platform in close collaboration with the LTP Business Psychologists and our customers. We have big ambitions for the future with exciting new development challenges, in which the lead developer will make an instrumental contribution.
Join our team!
All of our colleagues are different, from role and age to background, personality, and plans for the future. All those differences help create a wonderful workplace that’s built on trust, where you’re challenged and where you can learn. So whoever you are, you are welcome!
At LTP, the lead developer is more than a technical leader. Of course, you’re responsible for coaching the team of 6 developers. But you’re also expected to go beyond the technology and think strategically. While you’re getting the most out of your team, you also do understand the business needs in order to make the right technical decision.
So, what makes you a lead? Apart from coaching the team and helping them to flourish, you feel and take ownership of all the technical aspect of the SAAS platform, the platform’s architecture design and development, you assure the platform is secure, reliable and performing smoothly in order to reduce the time to market and above all creating the best user experience.
You are a real professional and excel in software design and software architecture. Furthermore you have great social skills, you enjoy coaching people and have good communications skills. You like to deal with stakeholders, to take ownership and feel accountable and above all you like challenges and to motivate your team. Some things that will make you ideal for this role:
- In addition to 10 years of relevant work experience, you’ve had a lead role for at least 4 years.
- You have a bachelor degree and you are an open-minded team player.
- You are able to write reusable backend components and modules in PHP.
- You have a solid understanding of Design Patterns and ability to apply these in practice.
- You have experience with version control (we use Git).
- You have experience with Symfony/Laravel and React and/or React Native or similar frameworks.
- You have experience with Docker.
- You have solid debugging skills.
- You have experience with unit/integration testing.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with API platform
- Experience with AMQP (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Experience with TDD, BDD
- Experience with AWS services and infrastructure tools, such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with privacy and security issues
You’ll be joining an exciting team whose values are: teamwork, learning, sharing knowledge, and quality. A safe, positive work culture is important to us!
- Your professional and personal development is a top priority. You’ll be given an individual budget for training and books. We also collaborate in a way that allows us to actively learn from each other.
- We challenge our developers to get involved in more than just the code.
- We offer Personal Development Coaching if you’re interested in developing your soft skills.
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Good equipment and the ability to work from home a few days a week.
LTP is an innovative HR consultancy and market leader in assessment. Our roots are in the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Our (online) assessments and experienced business psychologists provide impactful psychological insights! We’ve been advising organisations on HR issues for already 95 years. Our purpose: to make people, teams, and organisations future proof. LTP employs over 120 people, spread across four locations in the Netherlands. Our head office is in Amstelveen.