LTP is looking for developers who are not afraid of challenges! We are developing a new online platform within an established and reputable company. We use continuous delivery and work fully Agile. Our platform is already in production and is being developed further by an enthusiastic team. Quality, teamwork, learning, sharing knowledge and a positive and safe working atmosphere are important to us. Eagerness to learn is considered more important than years of experience. An interest in DevOps is a plus.
Are you the person we are looking for and are you available full-time (for a minimum of 32 hours)?
- Designing and implementing quality features that are covered by unit tests.
- Working in teams and participating in the whole development process from brainstorming and designing, to development, to testing and deployment.
- Bachelor level
- Open-minded team player
- Eagerness to learn, willingness to improve yourself
- Striving for quality and beauty in code
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns and ability to apply these in practice
- Experience with version control (we use Git)
- 3+ years of experience with PHP (Symfony framework)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with tools like Composer and PHPUnit
- Experience with tools like NPM, Webpack, SASS/LESS, Jest or NodeJS
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with AMQP, eg. with RabbitMQ
- Experience with TDD, BDD or DD
- Affinity with privacy and security issues
- Interest in DevOps (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
What we offer:
Working on a completely new assessment SaaS platform based on the latest technologies. At LTP your professional and personal development is considered very important. Therefore, you will get an individual budget for training and books. In addition, we work together in a way that allows us to actively learn from each other. Once every sprint we have a research day.
We challenge our developers to get involved in more than just the code. We offer Personal Development Coaching if you wish to develop your soft skills.
For more information concerning the vacancy, please contact Ellen de Groot, Director Digital: E.deGroot@ltp.nl or 020 – 30 50 400.
An (online) assessment is part of the application process. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.